Print Solutions for Commercial and Industrial Production Print Industry
Our focus is on your success!
Offering a wide range of innovations from Ricoh, Sharp, and Xante, we have never been more committed to driving change in the industry. We are set on providing leadership, value, and opportunity for our customers. Indeed, we are proud to offer a full portfolio of products that address the many needs of the commercial and industrial production print industry. Such as, these solutions include outstanding sheet-fed, wide-format, direct to garment and continuous feed inkjet hardware, software, finishing and services developed by our industry-leading, third-party partners.
With the all-encompassing approach, AAA is enabled as a company to drive the future of digital production workflows from data capture to delivery. In addition, AAA offers industry-leading service and support for all of these solutions to ensure that our customers are fully prepared to meet the demands of today’s discriminating production print end users.
We are G7 Certified and employ the only G7 Certified Print Production Expert in the state.
Why Consider Ricoh Pro C7200 series?
- Increase profitability through improved usability and more efficient solutions.
- Stay relevant by creating targeted and personalized work that gives customers a higher ROI, utilizing the immense amounts of data marketers are collecting.
- Next-generation 4 color and 5th color station digital sheet-fed presses.
- Drive automation, improve output quality, increase workflow productivity and deliver a truly modern user-experience.
- Go beyond CMYK to produce high-value, premium applications that stand out from the competition.
- Innovative Technology — Ricoh Pro C7200 series?
- 5th Color Station for clear, white, neon yellow, neon pink and invisible red toner.
- Print on media up to 360 gsm, metallic, synthetic, textured, NCR, adhesive and magnetic substrates.
- Oversized sheet options up to 13” x 49.6″.
- Auto-duplex up to 27.5”.
- In line GBC Stream Wire binding.
- New in-line sensors to make auto-page registration and color calibration more accurate.
- BDT oversized media that support large capacity feeding options up to 13″ x 49.6″.
- Vacuum feed post inserter that supports coated media up to 350 gsm.
Avoid delays and interruptions with a reliable, intuitive black-and-white production printer. You can produce high-volume professional output at high speeds with optimal convenience. Create bulletins, newsletters, presentations, brochures and more with such ease!
In addition, automate and simplify print production. Create icons on the control panel to access paper stocks and print settings in moments. Simplify workloads with available digital workflow software solutions such as Ricoh TotalFlow® Prep, Print and Production Manager, Path and BatchBuilder. Furthermore, take your pick from a wide range of automated finishing options to give each project a polished look and feel with fewer manual steps.
TotalFlow Print Server R600A can handle PDF, PostScript, JDF and Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS™) without putting job fidelity at risk. Additionally, the controller completes jobs at a pace that keeps up with the printer speed. Such as, your operators can log into the intuitive interface in the shop or remotely. No more lulls in action!
Ink, like variable data, has to be put in the right places for the highest quality. The drop-on-demand stainless steel printheads adjust ink drop size dynamically for every pixel. Moreover, our high-viscosity, quick-drying pigment ink helps prevent smearing, bleeding or blotches. And with two 10-liter containers for each color, your operators can replace ink less often and quickly.
Therefore, depending on the paper and ink coverage, the drying time for certain jobs is tricky. Good thing there are climate controls. You can turn on the heat with the optional extended dryer. And don’t worry — it’s a dry heat, so you can send gorgeous jobs out the door in no time at all!