AAA Business Systems Inc. offers free cost analysis so you may easily choose the exact solutions, equipment, accessories, and software to meet your needs – within your budget. If you run a business, odds are you have a copier, a printer, or both somewhere in your office. Moreover, we know it can be a hassle handling those devices: from changing toner cartridges to fixing a jam to dealing with a broken paper tray. These tasks are not only frustrating but cause much downtime for some of your employees – time that could be used working. We understand, and we are here to help.
How can AAA Business Systems help? Through our fleet management program, our managed print services program is custom-made to control printing costs and reduce time spent managing these devices.
“Our consolidative approach works within your current print environment to find the most efficient and economical way to right-size your printing needs.”
Our fleet management program is designed to manage all your printing devices – from machines, service, parts, and supplies. We’re here to keep you covered.
This fleet management process begins with a print assessment. This assessment analyzes your current printing infrastructure over the course of two weeks. During this time, we can see how much you’re printing and what kind of printing you’re doing, which helps us identify and chose the best solution for your business. Once the assessment is complete, we meet with you, present our findings, and provide cost-saving alternatives tailored to make your business more efficient.
The best part about our print assessments? They are available at no additional cost to you.
As incredible as this sounds, you might be wondering what the additional benefits to you and your business might be.
First, you get cost accountability. With cost accountability, you will know how much you’re spending on printing and supplies. Our universal cost per page allows you to know exactly how much each page costs to print, thus making it easier to track spending on color as well as black and white pages. Gone are the days of spending an arm and a leg on color pages printed on inefficient devices. We set up your printing devices to be the most cost efficient for whatever kind of printing you need. We also guarantee the supply costs, like toner, for each year, allowing you to budget for the long term.
Next, you get standardization of equipment. Imagine how much time and money it would take to order toner for Shelia’s HP, Tom’s Lexmark, Julia’s Kyocera, Margaret’s Canon, and Steve’s Ricoh, not to mention the three Sharp and four Konica Minolta multi-function devices (MFDs) located around the building? Now, you probably store all that toner somewhere, and if you run out, you probably don’t have extra toner on hand. With equipment standardization, your inventory costs decrease dramatically because you’re only dealing with one or two brands of copiers. One or two brands is much more manageable than six or more different kinds of supplies.
AAA Business Systems can also increase productivity in your business. With us as your vendor, you’re only dealing with one company handling all your printing costs. No longer is your office manager scouring the internet looking for the cheapest toner and supplies, because we take care of that. When you need supplies or service, we’re just a click or phone call away – allowing you to spend time keeping your business running.
These are just a few of the many benefits we provide to customers. Also, we have cut costs for customers by an average of 30 percent, so give us a call today to see how much we can save you.
The AAA Business Systems Fleet Management Program team will:
• Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure
• Collaboratively create a roadmap to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies, while meeting the needs of your business
• Work with your procurement staff and key leaders to develop a strategy for procuring new tools
• Virtually eliminate the need for significant capital outlays
• Guarantee replacement for the term of our contract on fleet printers
• Reduce the overall burden a company’s IT department experiences
• Lower (in some cases) the total cost of printing by up to 30 percent
• Offer additional solutions to help you manage your output and expenses associated with printing
• Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected
• Reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases, and keeping waste out of landfills
• Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money
• Implement software for the entire printing structure of the business to utilize the best device to print to at a more cost-effective per page
• Offer customized and detailed invoicing, one invoice, one payment each month with breakdown for each location, thus allowing for cost responsibility for that facility.
• Quarterly reviews of a solution after implementation of the solution designed for each business.
The AAA Business Systems Fleet Management Program eliminates printer waste and offers these benefits:
1. Low Per Page Cost
2. Accurate Budgeting
3. Single invoicing – reduces the cost of processing many invoices in AP, invoicing tailored to your business
4. Supply and Service Maintenance program system-wide
5. Remote Monitoring
Document Management Benefits
A AAA Business Systems Document Management strategy will provide a secure, searchable repository of your data. The net result: boost your productivity, reduce your costs, and increase your security. You’ll be able to:
• Capture, store and distribute content with higher speed and security
• Track, allocate and reduce the expense associated with your copiers, printers, and document distribution
• Access your critical data and documents while on the go with cloud services
• Enhance the flexibility and efficiency of your various workflows
Easy Integration with Leading Software
AAA Business Systems’ document management solutions integrate easily with the applications and cloud services that businesses use every day, including:
• Google Drive
• Microsoft Dynamics
• Microsoft SharePoint
Armed with a AAA Business Systems document solution, your business will have the ability to capture, retrieve, and produce files of almost all types at any time.
Comprehensive Auditing & Security
AAA Business Systems’ document management solutions allow you to guard against theft of and unauthorized access to your documents. Detailed audit trails give you the ability to see:
• Who views your documents
• When different users access them
• What changes users make to your files
Minimized Reliance on Paper Documents
A AAA Business Systems Document Management Solution lets you avoid the headaches that come with handling paper files:
• Free up office space by getting rid of bulky filing cabinets
• Eliminate the potential for filing errors
• Spend less money on storage and concentrate on profit-driving activities
For more information on AAA Business Systems’ Solutions offered in this post, please contact your sales consultant and we will arrange a time to discuss these ideas and arrange for an appointment along with our technology consulting specialist, we will contact you within one business day.
Information courtesy of our Area Sales Solutions Provider, Harold Spieckermann