We have launched a brand-new website to better serve our current and prospective customers. Our last website was a little outdated and didn’t include all the information we wanted you to have at your fingertips. You can see our new design at www.aaabm.com; available on mobile too, so you can check us out anytime anywhere.
To help you navigate our new page:
Support Button: Links you to Service Request/Pay your bill through the “Get Automated”, conveniently located at the top for you to click on and login to your account. If you need a login for this, please contact our office. We are happy to assist you.
TeamViewer Button: Home page after our company description. Click here for an older post that explain TeamViewer more.
1.) Products: The full line of products we offer with lots of details and supporting videos.
2.) Did you know we offer Equipment Maintenance Plans? You can find more information on it inside our “Service” tab.
3.) Inside the “Resources” tab, you will discover “Knowledge Base” and “FAQs”.
- “Knowledge Base” – filled with industry relevant material such as videos on products, case studies from vendors, etc. to assist you when researching the best options for your office. Keep in mind, our sales staff is trained to assist you in the best products for your company and budget.
- “FAQs” – This page covers most asked questions with responses from general information to sales and from supplies to service to billing.
4.) Our “Company” tab – features a new “Meet the Team” page with a few new faces. Three other pages can be found under this tab:
- “Client Testimonials” – Many of our customers have stepped forward to brag on us through the survey responses. We’ve captured some of them here through video testimonials as well as sharing their wonderful written comments, like we do in our monthly newsletters.
- “Community Involvement” – We have been active in our communities for many years and our website has a place for us to share this with you.
- “Events” – We host bi-annual customer appreciation events, like the Technology Tailgate in the fall and the Fish Fry in the spring, lunch and learns, and more. Follow this page or email us to find out when our next great event is!